University Career Women focuses on the personal and professional development issues, interests, and needs of women at ASU.
Established in 1985 by 16 dedicated ASU employees, it now serves more than 100 active members
Take advantage of a full year of UCW member opportunities. Dues are $30 per year — but if you sign up for the August UCW Professional Development Conference, your conference registration includes your membership dues. Such a deal!
- Enjoy many leadership and professional development opportunities
- Meet and network with career staff across ASU
- Inspire others to achieve success in a supportive environment
- Attend lunchtime workshops and a range of special events
- Join with colleagues to support community causes
- All genders welcome!
The "Early Bird" conference fee is $99 if you pay by July 15, $109 after that. But new members are welcome throughout the year!
Join today ...