Who Can Join?
A member shall be any person in the ASU community or in the greater community who is interested in the mission of UCW. Currently annual dues to be a UCW Member is $30 for the whole year. Dues can be paid via credit/debit card, or check. Some ASU department’s are also willing/able to cover the cost of dues for an employee’s professional development. If your department is going to pay for your annual dues, select the invoice option and provide the contact info for your department’s account manager. You can also use a department P-Card.
Benefits of Membership
UCW offers an arena for networking, an environment for career and personal growth, and the opportunity to establish new friendships with people who support the mission of UCW. All members receive:
- Unlimited leadership and growth opportunities
- Official representation across campus in organizations such as University Staff Council, Commission on the Status of Women, Sun Devil Advocates and other important groups
- Access to the UCW listserv and online Slack workspace, which provides news, events and updates
- Invitations to annual fall and spring luncheons and many other UCW events
- Lunch and Learn seminars on topics such as investing, balancing work/life issues, salary negotiation, women’s health, leadership, and more
- Contact with dynamic, action-oriented peers and mentors
$30 for the whole year
How to Join
Use the link below and follow the instructions to become a new UCW member, or to renew your membership for the 2022 – 2023 year! This will also register you for the UCW annual conference! We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
And remember to invite your friends to join!