Who Can Join?
A member shall be any person in the ASU community or in the greater community who is interested in the mission of UCW. Membership dues for the fiscal year are $30. Membership can be sponsored by your ASU department or paid by personal credit/debit card or check.
Benefits of Membership
UCW offers an arena for networking, an environment for career and personal growth, and the opportunity to establish new friendships with people who support the mission of UCW. All members receive:
- Unlimited leadership and growth opportunities
- Official representation across campus in organizations such as University Staff Council, Commission on the Status of Women, Sun Devil Advocates and other important groups
- Access to the UCW listserv and online Slack workspace, which provides news, events and updates
- Invitations to annual fall and spring luncheons and many other UCW events
- Lunch and Learn seminars on topics such as investing, balancing work/life issues, salary negotiation, women’s health, leadership, and more
- Contact with dynamic, action-oriented peers and mentors
Annual membership dues are $30 for the academic fiscal year (Aug. 1 – July 31).
How to Join
Use the link below and follow the instructions to become a new UCW member, or to renew your membership for the 2020 – 2021 year! And don’t forget to sign up for our 2020 annual conference, happening December 3rd and 4th. Only open to registered UCW members this year! We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
And remember to invite your friends to join!