Who Can Join?
A member shall be any person in the ASU community or in the greater community who is interested in the mission of UCW. Membership dues for the fiscal year are $30. Membership can be sponsored by your ASU department or paid by personal check.
Benefits of Membership
UCW offers an arena for networking, an environment for career and personal growth, and the opportunity to establish new friendships with people who support the mission of UCW. All members receive:
- Unlimited leadership and growth opportunities
- Official representation across campus in organizations such as University Staff Council, Commission on the Status of Women, Sun Devil Advocates and other important groups
- Access to the UCW listserv and online Slack workspace, which provides news, events and updates
- Invitations to annual fall and spring luncheons and many other UCW events
- Lunch and Learn seminars on topics such as investing, balancing work/life issues, salary negotiation, women’s health, leadership, and more
- Contact with dynamic, action-oriented peers and mentors
Annual membership dues are $30 for the academic fiscal year (Aug. 1 – July 31).
How to Join
If you registered for last week’s conference, you are now a member of ASU University Career Women. Your membership is confirmed for the 2019 – 2020 academic year. We have a great set of activities and events planned for this year!
If you were not able to attend the annual conference keep watching this space.
New member sign-up link coming soon!
And remember to invite your friends to join!